Throttle not working at all? Stop lights or even motor symbol on the screen when throttle is operated? These are common small issues that can be resolved following some simple guide below.
- Check against a second bike if possible.
- Inspect cable connections by unplugging and replugging them. Look out for any cuts, bends or plug damage.
- Check the setting for the throttle level (in display settings):
- If “Throttle Level” is set to Y, then change the 1st PAS level to more than 0%
- Change “Throttle Level” to N
- Check that the throttle is not having a magnet issue with the brake lever
- With the throttle still connected remove it from the handlebar and test if it works.
- If it does, adjust the position of the brake lever so that it does not interfere with the throttle.
- Perform the brake sensor adjustment to make it less sensitive so it does not trigger the error 25/engine cut-off.
- Remove the tail light and perform a factory reset on the display to see if the throttle works.